Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Royal Castle
Located in the heart of Collioure, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Collioure Beach, Royal Castle, and Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges. Fort Saint-Elme and Les Caves du Roussillon are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with multilingual staff, this smoke-free hotel has a TV in a common area and a front-desk safe. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 30 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Princes de Catalogne
Hôtel Princes de Catalogne features multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Collioure hotel also offers a television in a common area and an elevator (lift). Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hôtel Princes de Catalogne is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1994
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Boat tours on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 14 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 14 per day
- Hôtel Princes de Catalogne
- Hôtel Princes de Catalogne Collioure
- Princes de Catalogne
- Princes de Catalogne Collioure
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.