Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near Le Castillet
Popular property highlights
Situated in Perpignan, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Theatre de l'Archipel and Le Castillet. St. Jacques Church and Palace of the Kings of Majorca are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a business center, and conference rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 55 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include room service and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Quality Hotel Centre Del Mon
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 100 square feet (9 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a garden, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Quality Hotel Centre Del Mon is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 2011
- Conference space size (feet) - 100
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.18 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Quality Centre Mon
- Quality Centre Mon Perpignan
- Quality Hotel Centre Mon
- Quality Hotel Centre Mon Perpignan
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.