Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Ax-les-Thermes with restaurant and spa services
Situated in Ax-les-Thermes, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Observatoire de la Montagne and within 6 mi (10 km) of La Maison des Loups and Ax 3 Domaines Ski Resort. L'Ours and Tute are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A restaurant, spa services, and meeting rooms are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 19 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Ax-les-Thermes hotel also offers spa services and an elevator (lift).
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Le Chalet - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Chalet Ax-les-Thermes
- Chalet Hotel Ax-les-Thermes
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.