Visitors to Pyrzowice are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Drapacz Chmur.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Pyrzowice
- The closest major airport is in Katowice (KTW-Pyrzowice), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pyrzowice
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Drapacz Chmur. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cathedral of Christ the King and Kosciuszko Park.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- DeSilva Inn Katowice Airport - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pyrzowice
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Pyrzowice gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F