Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Considering the circumstances this was exactly the Medicine my son needed to get off his butt and do something with his life. It doesn't get any worse than being forced to stay in the towns cheapest hotel and this hotel fits that title. After just 1 day of staying here my son signed up for the Army ...
This motel is older and not spotless. Our room did not have a hair dryer. The breakfast was good for a continental meal. It was o.k. for one night which is what we needed.
Hotel was clean and staff was very nice. A good breakfast was included. Hotel is showing its age some but what do you expect for $55.00.
We had an outstanding experience. The Quad Cities are awesome and have a ton to do for kids. The hotel was nice and quiet, rooms were clean. Breakfast was very good and there were plenty of options. Staff was extremely friendly. We will definitely stay there again if we are in the QC.
Overall my expectations were exceeded. The room seemed to be clean somewhat thoroughly, something I was nervous about after reading other reviews. There were a few stray hairs that I noticed but that was about it. I felt comfortable walking around barefoot. There was a funky smell in the hallway, ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Quad Cities accommodation! Choosing the best room during your Northern Illinois trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Quad Cities. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Quad Cities hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your stay.
- Northern Illinois is not just pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Quad Cities has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Northern Illinois has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Quad Cities is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 23% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?