Top Hotels Near Quail Lodge Resort & Golf Club in Quail Lodge
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Quail Lodge Resort & Golf Club
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Quail Lodge Resort & Golf Club Hotel Guide
Work on your long game, enjoy the fresh breeze and mix with the locals at Quail Lodge Resort & Golf Club.
Monterey, the city it's located in, is a destination that many visitors have a blast exploring.
The only accommodation that's near Quail Lodge Resort & Golf Club is the Quail Lodge & Golf Club. Only 0.1 miles away, it is a popular choice for travelers who come here.
If you are traveling on a tight ship, you'll find a couple of satisfactory hotel options not too far away. The Best Western Carmel's Town House Lodge and the Magic Carpet Lodge are some establishments you should think about.
You can select from an assortment of opulent hotels nearby, each offering excellent accommodation and fabulous service. All the modern comforts will be at your fingertips when you organize a stay at the L Auberge Carmel or the Carmel Valley Ranch.
Explorers wanting to fill their tummys after some time at Quail Lodge Resort & Golf Club can usually be seen reveling in a hearty meal at Baja Cantina & Grill (7166 Carmel Valley Road, Carmel-by-the-Sea). This dining spot is merely 0.08 miles from Quail Lodge Resort & Golf Club.
Other Places to Visit near Quail Lodge Resort & Golf ClubThere are plenty of other things happening within close range of Quail Lodge Resort & Golf Club:
- Folktale Winery and Vineyards has a wide range of local wines, so if you are a wine connoisseur, this place is right up your alley.
- Need a change of pace? Leave for the outdoors and take in the large open space at Jacks Peak County Park.
- The club members at Carmel Valley Ranch Golf Course get excited about their course, and it's easy to see why.
- For many of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a visit to the mall. Drop in to The Barnyard where you can devote a day to browsing its impressive array of retail outlets and eateries.
- Palo Corona Regional Park is an important parcel of land that has been set aside for special use.