Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Visiting Quay Street
Travelers to Quay Street give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its live music, entertainment choices, and riverfront. Around the area, top sights include South Park, Galway City Museum, and Spanish Arch.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Quay Street
- The closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN), 40.3 mi (64.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Quay Street
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Druid Theatre. Additionally, in the area you'll find South Park and Galway City Museum.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jurys Inn Galway - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Galway City Centre can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Spanish Arch, 0.1 mi/0.1 km from the heart of the city, and St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church, which is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) away.
Dressing for Quay Street
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Quay Street is 36.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Quay Street?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Quay Street, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Quay Street?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Quay Street?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Quay Street?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Quay Street?
Recent reviews of Quay Street hotels
More trip options
- Quay Street Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Quay Street Airports
- Hotels in Quay Street Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Quay Street Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Quay Street
- More Hotel Options in Quay Street
- More Popular Hotels in Galway
- Other Hotels near Quay Street, Galway
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends