Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Quebec hotel in Old Quebec, walk to Place Royale
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Quebec, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Quebec Cruise Terminal and Place Royale. Citadelle of Quebec and Parliament Building are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and valet parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, conference rooms, and free use of bicycles are onsite.
All 60 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. Comforts include Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Le Germain Québec
Hôtel Le Germain Québec features a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 1278 square feet (119 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hôtel Le Germain Québec is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 60
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 119
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1901
- Conference space size (feet) - 1278
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Self parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- Dominion Germain
- Germain Dominion
- Hotel Dominion
- Hotel Germain Dominion
- Hotel Le Germain Dominion
- Hotel Le Germain Dominion Quebec
- Le Germain Dominion
- Le Germain Dominion Quebec
- Dominion 1912 Quebec City
- Hotel Le Germain-Dominion Quebec/Quebec City
- Hôtel Germain Québec
- Germain Québec
- Hotel Le Germain Quebec Quebec City
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hôtel Le Germain Québec is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.