Visiting Quebrada de Piedra
Visitors can enjoy all that Quebrada de Piedra has to offer including its beaches. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Quebrada de Piedra
The city's natural beauty is on display at El Morro Negro Beach, Isla Silva de Tierra, and Isla Silva de Afuera. Additionally, you'll find Playa Las Lajas in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Quebrada de Piedra, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Las Lajas Beach Resort is 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from central Quebrada de Piedra. This 3-star hotel in Las Lajas features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Show Pony Beach Resort is located 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of Quebrada de Piedra. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Las Lajas can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Noni House is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the center of Quebrada de Piedra. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Las Lajas features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Quebrada de Piedra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Quebrada de Piedra is 112.68 inches
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F