Book your room at Nomads Queenstown Backpackers
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelHostel with a complimentary breakfast, near the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Queenstown City Centre hostel is in the city center and within a 5-minute walk of Church of St Peters, Queenstown Mall, and Creative Queenstown Arts & Crafts Market. Williams Cottage and Queenstown Arts Centre are also within 5 minutes.
Start your day at Nomads Queenstown Backpackers with a complimentary breakfast before a day on the slopes, and return to relax in a sauna.
Rooms offer WiFi and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This ski hostel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (8 NZD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (8 NZD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (4 NZD per 60 minutes surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 8 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 8 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 4 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Backpackers Nomads
- Backpackers Queenstown
- Nomads Backpackers Hostel Queenstown
- Nomads Backpackers Queenstown
- Nomads Queenstown
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers
- Queenstown Backpackers Nomads
- Queenstown Nomads
- Queenstown Nomads Backpackers
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hotel Queenstown
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Free Dinner Offer
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive complimentary dinner nightly except for Monday and Wednesday
Some restrictions may apply. The hotel may alter or discontinue this promotion at anytime without prior notice.