Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHostel with a complimentary breakfast, near the slopes
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Queenstown hostel is in the city center and within a 5-minute walk of Church of St Peters, Queenstown Mall, and Creative Queenstown Arts & Crafts Market. Williams Cottage and Underwater Observatory are also within 5 minutes.
Start your day at Nomads Queenstown Backpackers with a complimentary breakfast before a day on the slopes, and return to relax in a sauna.
Rooms offer WiFi and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This ski hostel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2009
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Number of floors - 3
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 4 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 4 per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hostel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD TBA
- Nearby parking fee: NZD 10 per 24 hours
- Backpackers Nomads
- Backpackers Queenstown
- Nomads Backpackers Hostel Queenstown
- Nomads Backpackers Queenstown
- Nomads Queenstown
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers
- Queenstown Backpackers Nomads
- Queenstown Nomads
- Queenstown Nomads Backpackers
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hotel Queenstown
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hostel
- Nomads Backpackers Hostel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Free Dinner Offer
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive complimentary dinner nightly except for Monday and Wednesday
Some restrictions may apply. The hotel may alter or discontinue this promotion at anytime without prior notice.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Backpacker property is rated 5 stars.