Get an overview of this hotelRomantic ski getaway with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Arthur's Point hotel is in the mountains, within 1 mi (2 km) of Onsen Hot Pools and Shotover Jet, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowmobiling. Skippers Canyon is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away.
Nugget Point Hotel guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
All 40 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find balconies or patios, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Nugget Point Hotel
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers ski storage, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Nugget Point Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Full-service spa
- Spa tub
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor tennis court
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nugget Point Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Spa at Nugget Point has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 60.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 10.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 9.50 and NZD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 150.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Distinction Nugget Point Boutique Hotel
- Distinction Nugget Point Hotel
- Distinction Queenstown Nugget Boutique
- Distinction Queenstown Nugget Boutique Hotel
- Distinction Queenstown Nugget Point Boutique
- Nugget Point Queenstown Hotel Arthur's Point
- Nugget Point Hotel Arthur's Point
- Nugget Point Queenstown Arthur's Point
- Nugget Point Queenstown
- Nugget Point Boutique Queenstown
- Distinction Queenstown, Nugget Point Boutique Hotel Queenstown
- Nugget Point Hotel
- Nugget Point Arthur's Point
- Nugget Point an Ascend Collection Hotel Member
- Distinction Queenstown Nugget Point Boutique Hotel
- Distinction Queenstown Nugget Point Boutique Hotel Spa
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.