Overview of La Mariposa Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Premier Room, Balcony, Full Ocean View
Standard Room, Balcony, Partial Ocean View
Standard Room, Balcony, Full Sea View
About this area
Located in Manuel Antonio, La Mariposa Hotel is connected to a shopping center. While the natural beauty of Manuel Antonio Nature Park & Wildlife Refuge and Biesanz Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Marina Pez Vela. Traveling with kids? Consider ADR Adventure Park and Mid World Tour Office. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and ecotours.Visit our Manuel Antonio travel guide
- ADR Adventure Park - 1 min walk
- La Selvita - 5 min walk
- Manuel Antonio Nature Park & Wildlife Refuge - 19 min walk
- Playa Pará - 20 min walk
- Playa La Macha - 17 min drive
- San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.) - 159 min drive
- Le Papillon — 1 min walk
About this property
La Mariposa Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CRC 220000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: CRC 12000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Magnificent views, friendly staff, good breakfast