Get an overview of this hotelCondo resort with private beach, full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Offering direct access to the beach, this Manuel Antonio condo resort is within a 10-minute walk of Finca Naturales Wildlife Refuge and ADR Adventure Park. Manuel Antonio National Park and Manuel Antonio Nature Park & Wildlife Refuge are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Spend the day relaxing on Los Altos Resort Private Reserve and Beach's private beach or pampering yourself at the condo resort's full-service spa.
Each condo has 3 bedrooms and offers free WiFi and a minibar. Guests will find a kitchen with a refrigerator, a stovetop, and a microwave.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Los Altos Resort
Unwind on the condominium resort's private beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Los Altos Resort Private Reserve and Beach like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The condominium resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the condominium resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury condominium resort also offers a fitness center, a garden, and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Los Altos Resort Private Reserve and Beach has designated areas for smoking.
- Picnic area
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Direct access to private beach
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2009
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Private beach nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Separate living room
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Karolas Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Spa at Los Altos has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CRC 25000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CRC 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 15 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Airport shuttle fee: CRC 89000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: CRC 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CRC 25000 per night
- Los Altos Preserve
- Preserve Los Altos
- Preserve Los Altos Condo
- Preserve Los Altos Condo Manuel Antonio
- Preserve Los Altos Manuel Antonio
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.