Get an overview of this hotelCondominium resort with private beach, full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Offering direct access to the beach, this Manuel Antonio condominium resort is within a 10-minute walk of Finca Naturales Wildlife Refuge and ADR Adventure Park. La Playita and Biesanz Beach are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Spend the day relaxing on The Preserve at Los Altos's private beach or pampering yourself at the condominium resort's full-service spa.
All 26 condos have 3 bedrooms and feature free WiFi. Guests will find kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Preserve at Los Altos
Unwind on the condominium resort's private beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at The Preserve at Los Altos like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. The condominium resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the condominium resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury condominium resort also offers a fitness center, a garden, and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Preserve at Los Altos has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Private beach nearby
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 8
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Direct access to private beach
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cable TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Separate living room
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Karolas Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Spa at Los Altos has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CRC 25000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Only service animals are allowed
Guests booking a property at less than the maximum occupancy of 6 persons will not have access to all guestrooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Airport shuttle fee: CRC 89000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: CRC 25000 per night
- Los Altos Preserve
- Preserve Los Altos
- Preserve Los Altos Condo
- Preserve Los Altos Condo Manuel Antonio
- Preserve Los Altos Manuel Antonio
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.