Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 16, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Quimper, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, gardens, and riverfront. A top sight in the city is Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Quimper
- The closest major airport is in Quimper (UIP-Quimper - Cornouaille), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany), 34.3 mi (55.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Quimper
Cultural venues in the city include Musee des Beaux-Arts, Cornouaille Theatre, and Museum of Earthenware Quimper. Its cathedral and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper. Additionally, you might want to add Jardin de la Retraite to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Quimper. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Escale Oceania Quimper - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
- Terres de France - Appart'Hotel Quimper - Our customers love the helpful staff and location at this vacation rental. This 3-star residence features parking, a business center, and a computer station.
- Ibis budget Quimper - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
Getting Around Quimper
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Quimper Station. Quimper may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Quimper
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Quimper each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 42°F