Worst hotel stay I ever had
Posted Jan 22, 2013 on Hotels
I must say this was the worst experience I ever had. I booked the hotel through hotels.com because my dad was in the South Shore Hospital and I needed to be close by. When we first got there they placed us in a cold dark very dirty room. I went to the office and told them I would not stay in that room. So they moved us to another room. Which was warm however very dirty, I got no sleep. There was blood on the walls, the floors were filthy, and they still had party strings all over the walls and ceiling from the previous guest. There were drug deals going down in front of our room. We were scared because it was just my sister and I. The out side gutters where falling down because they were so rotted. I did take pictures of the burned tables, and falling down roof over one of the rooms. I was shocked at the whole experience, I am in the making of booking another hotel stay in Natick M.A however now I am scared too.