Visiting Quinte's Isle - Prince Edward County
Visitors to Quinte's Isle - Prince Edward County are sure to enjoy the wineries and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, local tours, and museums. A top sight in the city is Sandbanks Provincial Park.
- There are 120 hotels and other accommodations in Quinte's Isle - Prince Edward County
- The closest major airport is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 35 mi (56.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Quinte's Isle - Prince Edward County
Cultural venues in the city include Regent Theatre, Bloomfield Studios and Gallery, and Cranston Gallery on Main. Notable city landmarks like Prince Edward County Lavender and Point Petre Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Sandbanks Provincial Park, Macaulay Mountain Conservation Area, and Lake Ontario.
In Quinte's Isle - Prince Edward County, you'll find 120 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Miller's House Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Magnolia North Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Newsroom Suites - Amenities at this 3.5-star guesthouse include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers love its overall value and local sightseeing.
Dressing for Quinte's Isle - Prince Edward County
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- About 33.20 inches of rain falls on Quinte's Isle - Prince Edward County each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F