- Foch Square
- 2 min walk
- Ecuador Central Bank Museum
- 14 min walk
- Pontificia Catholic University of Educador
- 17 min walk
- Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Quito's La Mariscal neighborhood, Arupo Bed and Breakfast is in the business district. Foch Square is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at La Carolina Park and Independence Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at General Rumiñahui Coliseum or Atahualpa Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.Visit our Quito travel guide
- Foch Square - 2 min walk
- Ecuador Central Bank Museum - 14 min walk
- House of Ecuadorian Culture - 15 min walk
- Pontificia Catholic University of Educador - 17 min walk
- General Rumiñahui Coliseum - 3 min drive
- Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) - 36 min drive
About this property
Arupo Bed and Breakfast
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets stay free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
- Arupo Bed & Breakfast Quito
- Arupo Bed & Breakfast
- Arupo Quito
- Arupo Bed and Breakfast Quito
- Arupo Bed and Breakfast Bed & breakfast
- Arupo Bed and Breakfast Bed & breakfast Quito
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
This is a cozy little place, a small room with a shared bathroom. The staff was very helpful and the front desk is open 24 hours. This was an inexpensive place for us to crash for the night with a full breakfast in the morning. The woman at the desk did not speak English, so be sure to know enough Spanish to get checked in.