Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Quito hotel in The Street of the Seven Crosses, walk to Independence Square
Popular property highlights
Located in The Street of the Seven Crosses, this romantic hotel is steps from Carondelet Palace and Independence Square. Quito Cathedral and Basilica of the National Vow are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a business center, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 32 rooms offer free WiFi, sofa beds, and LED TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, free bottled water, and safes.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
Hotel Patio Andaluz
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This romantic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 50 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1604
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- LED TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
El Rincon de Cantuna - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 62 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 0.00
- Hotel Patio Andaluz
- Hotel Patio Andaluz Quito
- Patio Andaluz
- Patio Andaluz Quito
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.