Overview of La Isla Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Double Room, Mountain View
Deluxe Double Room, City View
Standard Single Room, Garden Area
Standard Quadruple Room, Mountain View
Superior Triple Room, Garden View
About this area
La Isla Lodge is located in Yaruqui. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Gallardo and Chiche, while Trude Sojka Cultural House and Patio de Comedias Theater are cultural highlights.
- University of San Francisco Quito Campus - 23 min drive
- Quito Zoo - 29 min drive
- Guanquiltaqua Metropolitan Park - 34 min drive
- Metropolitan Park - 36 min drive
- Ilaló - 40 min drive
- Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
La Isla Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 3 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 12.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.