- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Quinta Carlota
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Triple Room, Private Bathroom
Double Room, Ensuite
Standard Twin Room
About this area
In a rural area, Quinta Carlota is in an area with good airport proximity. Don't miss out on a visit to Quito Zoo.Visit our Yaruqui travel guide
- University of San Francisco Quito Campus - 40 min drive
- Quito Zoo - 43 min drive
- Atahualpa Olympic Stadium - 52 min drive
- Chapel of Man - 52 min drive
- Guayasamin Museum - 53 min drive
- Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff was amazing and helpful!! Food was exceptional and delicious. Was a little loud at night with lots of dogs barking until way after midnight. Mattress were very lumpy and way too soft. Location is out in the county down a very long dirt road with lots of pot holes. Area was safe and protected by a huge gate. Grounds were very pretty with lots of trees, butterflies, and well manicured.