Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star riad near Hassan Tower
Popular property highlights
Situated in Medina of Rabat, this riad is within 1 mi (2 km) of Andalusian Garden and Hassan Tower. Royal Palace is 2 mi (3.2 km) away.
This riad features a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour front desk. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a library, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 8 rooms offer free WiFi, Select Comfort beds, and room service. Free bottled water, ironing boards, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Medina of Rabat riad also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 330 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 44.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Nearby parking fee: MAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 330 per night
- Dar Zouhour
- Dar Zouhour Hotel
- Dar Zouhour Hotel Rabat
- Dar Zouhour Rabat
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.