Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury riad near Hassan Tower
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Medina of Rabat, this luxury riad is within 2 mi (3 km) of Andalusian Garden, Hassan Tower, and Royal Palace. Oudaya Museum and Oudaia Gate are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, 3 bars/lounges, and a coffee shop/café are available at this riad. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a rooftop terrace, self parking, and coffee/tea in a common area are onsite.
All 8 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Thoughtful touches include bathrobes and slippers, and guests will also find refrigerators and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The riad offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the riad's 3 bars/lounges. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Art Deco riad also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1903
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free valet parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 500 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: MAD 1000 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 44 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: MAD 100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: MAD 44 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 500 per night
- L'Alcazar Hotel
- L'Alcazar Hotel Rabat
- L'Alcazar Rabat
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.