Find Hotels in Radda in Chianti
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Radda in Chianti
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Radda in Chianti, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries, local tours, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and churches. Top sights around the area include Stadio Artemio Franchi, Piazza del Campo, and Civic Museum.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Radda in Chianti
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Radda in Chianti
Top activities include wine tasting and taking local tours, while Castello di Radda Winery and Castello d'Albola are sights to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stadio Artemio Franchi and Piazza del Campo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Radda in Chianti. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa - Amenities at this guesthouse include a full-service spa and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Il Borgo di Vescine - Our customers love the quiet location and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with satellite TV.
- Livernano - Amenities at this farm stay include a winery and free breakfast.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Civic Museum, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the heart of the city, and Palazzo Pubblico, which is 11.8 mi/19 km away.
Dressing for Radda in Chianti
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.22 inches of rain falls on Radda in Chianti each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Radda in Chianti?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Radda in Chianti, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Radda in Chianti?
What's the best accommodation for families in Radda in Chianti?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Radda in Chianti?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Radda in Chianti?
What's the best hotel to stay near Castello d'Albola?
What about the best place to stay near Castello di Radda Winery?
What's the best luxury hotel in Radda in Chianti?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Radda in Chianti?
Recent reviews of Radda in Chianti hotels
More trip options
- Radda in Chianti Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Radda in Chianti Airports
- Hotels near Popular Radda in Chianti Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Radda in Chianti
- More Hotel Options in Radda in Chianti
- More Popular Hotels in Tuscany
- Other Hotels near Radda in Chianti, Tuscany
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends