Find Hotels in Rain
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Those traveling to Rain are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Loewenplatz, Lucerne Town Hall, and Chapel Bridge.
- There are 313 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rain
Loewenplatz, Lucerne Town Hall, and Chapel Bridge are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Swiss Transportation Museum and Mount Pilatus.
As you start planning your visit to Rain, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 186 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ameron Hotel Flora is 6 mi (9.6 km) from central Rain. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lucerne can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Villa Honegg is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the center of Rain. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Burgenstock can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Central Luzern is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Rain. This 3-star hotel in Lucerne features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Rain
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Rain each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F