Visitors to Raithby are sure to enjoy the gardens and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Newlands Stadium.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Raithby
- The closest major airport is in Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Raithby
Newlands Stadium is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Root 44 and Vergenoegd Wine Estate.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Raithby. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Klein Welmoed Luxury Guest House is located in the heart of Raithby. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Cape Winelands can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- In the Vine Country Manor is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star country house in Cape Winelands can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Eikendal Lodge is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star country house in Cape Winelands can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Raithby
Make your way to Firgrove Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Raithby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Raithby gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 46°F