Think of yourself on your next getaway: you probably see yourself sauntering through the roads, staring up at the architecture or the beautiful environment all around you. However, there is one feature you are especially counting on: Rajaji National Park. It's been on your to-do list for a while, and the day has finally arrived to check it off.
Where to Stay at Rajaji National Park
Hotels near Rajaji National Park
Although the wider region is busting at the seams with places to explore, Rajaji National Park should certainly be at the top of your to-do list.
It can be found in Haridwar, about 100 miles away from Delhi. If you like to head away from the hurly-burly of the city, this could be the place for you.
Why drag your family all the way across town if you can just stay 6 miles away from Rajaji National Park at one of 8 possible hotels? Many travelers stay at the Naturoville Vedic Retreat and Godwin Hotels.
You can still have a top-class vacation without exceeding your budget. Book a room near to all the action at one of the more affordable accommodation options. You can't go past the Hotel Hari Heritage or the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Haridwar for a comfortable bed and a good price.
If you can't get enough of life's luxuries, you'll be happy to hear that there are a few upscale hotels in the general area. Those who decide to stay at the Urmi or the Golden Tulip Haridwar will encounter only the finest in amenities and comfort.
You don't need to travel very far from Rajaji National Park to find other things to see and do in this region:
- You will be able to marvel at beautiful architecture at Mansa Devi Temple.
- Give your respects at Har-ki-Pair Ghat and learn all about the region's local culture.
- Wonder at the architecture and symbols of religion at Bharat Mandir.
- Triveni Ghat is a historic attraction which will give you greater insight into the area's general character.
- Give your respects at Chandi Devi Temple and widen your knowledge on the area's local culture.
Our database of India places to stay furnishes all you want, so you are sure to get venues near Rajaji National Park that you'll love. India was a rather favored landing place in the past year, so you will not be alone. You can rest assured once it's time to reserve your spot, too: visitors of all types endorsed their India hotel. All the guidance and tricks you need we have just a click away.
- From families with children to newlyweds, we have spaces that are comfy for all individuals.
- The fronk desk services at lodging close to Rajaji National Park will be awesome, as you might hope near such a marvelous feature.
- Rooms in India lodging are always neat and clean.
As you can see, it's clear why suites near India received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. With Expedia's diverse selection of hotels near Rajaji National Park, you can stay right in the region.
India Interesting Facts
With Rajaji National Park done, you'll still have plenty to do in India.
- Until recently, India tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but rising numbers of reservations mean the time to make your travel dreams come true is now.
- You'll notice India also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after an afternoon spent on its abundant action.
- Discover a cute gallery to get some fashion items and eat a mouthwatering meal of the local ingredients.
Bid adieu to the same old views and wave hello to some astonishing photo ops. Planning a vacation to India is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Rajaji National Park. Book today!