Gross and disgusting, save your money...
Posted Oct 30, 2016 on Hotels
It took an unusually long time to check in. The room was Not clean and after driving 4+ hr during Hurricane Matthew, it SUCKED that I had to clean it!
We were given a handicap room and wanted to take a shower after a stressful day, then to only have a TINY amount of room to move around because the handicap seat was broken, wouldn't stay up because it was pulled out of the wall! It was dark, no light in the shower area at All! Moldy shower head that was old as ALL get up, 1990's old and also broken! The handle that adjusts the water temperature was also full of Nasty mold! Now the SO called kitchenette we enquired about before we came, was gross! Oh Figure... A sm table that held the microwave had not been wiped down in what seemed like forever, crumbs and sticky stuff. We couldn't get a complete dishes kit (for 2) or pots and pans until the next day and had to ask for EVERY LITTLE THING! We never ended up using the kitchen because my husband didn't want me cleaning anymore at this point and was so discussed! I also found Blk MOLD under the kitchen sink area and reported that... If we would had seen that 1st before we unpacked we would have LEFT right away! So all the food that I had pack had to be halled back home! Grrr... The oven had cleaner sprayed in it but not wip! The one morning we went down to try the "Continental Breakfast" was a JOKE! Oatmeal & grits but NO bowls, some disgusting no name muffins, granola bars and the DIRTIEST trays holding the spoons/condiments!