Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants and indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from North Hills Shopping Center and within 3 mi (5 km) of Shelley Lake Park and Crabtree Valley Mall. Carter Finley Stadium is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) away.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 229 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus iPod docks and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, wired Internet, and room service.
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
In addition to an indoor pool, Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 11207 square feet (1041 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Number of floors - 10
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1041
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Year Built 2008
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11207
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Buffet and cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Flights - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Raleigh North Hills
- Raleigh North Hills Hotel
- Renaissance Hills Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Raleigh North Hills
- Renaissance Raleigh North
- Renaissance Raleigh North Hills
- Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
- Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel Raleigh
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.