Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly ski resort with a full-service spa
This family-friendly resort is located in the mountains.
After a day on the slopes, return to Noi Puma Lodge to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a full-service spa.
All 24 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include rainfall showerheads, hair dryers, and showers. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
All-inclusive room rates at Noi Puma Lodge are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at Noi Puma Lodge are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the other amenities, including a fitness center and a sauna. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the resort's bar.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Noi Puma Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Arcade/game room
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- One meeting room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Alto las lenas - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a sauna, a fitness center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
Los Cipreses has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CLP 52000.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 52000.00 per night
- Puma Lodge Noi Hotels
- Puma Lodge Noi Hotels Rancagua
- Puma Noi
- Puma Noi Rancagua
- Noi Puma Lodge Rancagua
- Noi Puma Lodge
- Noi Puma Rancagua
- Noi Puma
- Noi Puma Lodge Chile/Rancagua
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.