Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Randheli has to offer. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Randheli
A favorite place to visit in the city is Randheli Arrival Jetty. You'll also find Velaa Private Island and Orimasvaru Island Pier in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Randheli, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 14 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Cheval Blanc Randheli Maldives is located in central Randheli. This 5-star hotel in Randheli features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 5 restaurants.
- The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Iru Fushi can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Randheli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 78°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 77°F as the nighttime average
- About 75.16 inches of rain falls on Randheli each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 77°F