Way overpriced for a crummy motel
Posted Aug 9, 2016
We checked in and went to our room, only to open the door and find that the room was already occupied! Thankfully no one was in it, but beds not made, lights on, and humid as if someone had just taken a shower. They gave us another room, but didn't even seem concerned about it! Just insisted that it should have been empty, but it wasn't! Room was dirty, stained and cigarette burned comforters on beds, hairballs left in corner of bathroom. If you do stay here make sure to bring your own pillow, theirs are awful. The only good thing about this place was the indoor waterslide, my kids liked that.