Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
At check in our key cards didn't work. They were keyed for the wrong room. Also didn't work the 2nd day. Breakfast room was way to small for the number of people staying at the hotel. Also needed more help there. Ran out of cups, hot foods. It was so bad we didn't even go back the next morning. Our ...
Bathroom was so small only one person at a time would fit. Everything else was wonderful!
The Grand Gateway Hotel was a pleasant experience in that it offered everything we wanted and needed. The staff was very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was located close to many good restaurants and the main highway to enter the Black Hills. Parking was a little tricky ...
This was the 1st time we have stayed here,it was very nice and the location was good,we like to bike ride,was close to trails and the new downtown city center.Had 2 kings jr. suite and rollaway,that was a tight fit,,the bathroom for a room this size, small,the counter dinky but overall the beds comfy,breakfast ...
We enjoyed our stay very much. The leash-free dog area is really great, although the Astroturf they use in part of the dog area was not a hit with our dog. Not sure why, she just didn't like going on it. She's picky like that. :) But the area in general is wonderful, and very well-kept. Everything ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Rapid City hotel! Finding the perfect room during your Western South Dakota adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Rapid City. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Rapid City accommodations even welcome you to bring several pets along for your vacation.
- Western South Dakota is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Rapid City has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Western South Dakota has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Rapid City is a favorite among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?