Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only beach hotel
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Rarotonga hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Puaikura Beach and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Black Rock. Tikioki Marine Sanctuary and National Stadium are also within 6 mi (10 km).
At Aroa Beachside, hit the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Shipwreck Hut.
All 12 rooms have furnished balconies or patios and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include sitting areas, WiFi, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This beach hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Aroa Beachside has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 2002
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 15 for multiple minutes )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 15 for multiple minutes )
Free self parking
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Shipwreck Hut - This beachfront family restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 75.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD $50.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD $50.00 (roundtrip), (from 16 to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 75.00 per night
- Aroa Beachside
- Hotel Aroa Beachside
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.