Great room, clean, large and equipped well enough to have a great stay. We loved the small pool, which never had anyone in it. A short walk to the main island road for buses, in either direction, we loved the free range chickens that hop around you. The unobtrusive Josie was on hand should we need anything, but all you do need is to savour the location and chill. Bikes on on hand if you want to get active, the main town about 20-30 minutes ride away. All in all a beautiful place.
Traveller from UK
Located in Ngatangiia, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Beachcomber Pearl Market, Bergman & Sons, and Punanga Nui. The …More
Ideally situated on the Sunset Coast for exploring beaches restaurants and activities away from the busier South coast. Excellent swimming pool and friendly staff. Proprietor very 'on to it' in terms of addressing any issues. Can be a little noisy if you bare in unit near the road although having said that a quieter room at the back does not take you away from the local roosters who have difficulty telling the time and den to start the morning chorus at all hours this can happen snywhere on Rarotonga the hotel provides foam earplugs free of charge if farm animal noises do interfere with your sleep.
Traveller from New Zealand
Offering direct access to the beach, this Rarotonga resort is within a 10-minute walk of Puaikura Beach and Aro'a Beach. Te …More
The Hotel held an event every night we were staying there, some of which we were required to stay away from the deck and pool area. Other than that, the staff were very accommodating and the rooms were comfortable.
Traveller from NZ
Located in Rarotonga, this beachfront hotel is in the city center and within 2 mi (3 km) of National Stadium, Para O Tane …More
We'd seen some of the reviews in trip advisor and were a little concerned going in. In the end, it was a great stay and the concerns were nothing.
- The place is a little on the older side, but that didn't cause us any trouble. It's not decrepit, everything works. It's nice - and the places you're going to spend most of your time are just fine.
- Breakfasts are good, restaurant service could be improved (Small sample - we only ate at the hotel once). Fridge in the room lets you have simple picnics on the beach.
- Location is fantastic, with great beach, swimming/snorkeling (We also stayed on the other side of the island, I liked sunset side better)
- Staff was, on the whole, very good - ranging from okay to great.
- Hotel wasn't cheap - and I'm not keen on their model of charging for everything. Hotel transfers in particular are egregious (rent a car, explore the island).
Overall, we went in expecting the worst, but it was great. I'm really glad that we saw other parts of the island as well, but this was a good bit of resort life (the air con in the midst of summer was a pleasant luxury).
Traveller from Canada
Nestled on the beach, this Rarotonga hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Te Rua Manga and Cocoputt. Puaikura Beach and Aro'a …More
I am SO happy we chose to stay at Little Polynesian. Our room was beautiful with an exquisite view of the ocean and what was practically our own private beach. The staff were kind and discrete, and made sure we had a fantastic time.
Some other elements that contributed to our positive experience included the selection and quality of food at the restaurant, the peaceful pool with an ocean view, the concierge staff that booked several of our activities for us.
All around, it was an exceptional experience at Little Polynesian thanks to the accommodations, amenities and staff.
Traveller from Los Angeles
Nestled on the beach, this Titikaveka resort is within a 15-minute walk of Maire Nui Botanical Gardens and Tikioki Marine …More
Great resort and fantastic location! The resort is situated right on the beach with the most amazing views and spectacular snorkeling. Everyone suggests Muri beach but I thought this was better as quieter. The island is so accessible everything is close anyway. The only downside was some of the service (mainly from the Rarotonga Resort Side) was poor. I am ok with Island time but not ok with rude staff which I experienced on a couple of occasions at the Rarotongan side. Such a shame as everyone else was great and this just let them down a little. Check in was terrible as there was a mix up with our breakfast that was a resort error and they were not going to fix it. After some discussion it was sorted and then everything was fine. I would stay here again though!
Located in Rarotonga, this beachfront resort is in the historical district and within a 10-minute walk of Te Rua Manga and …More
Search for hotels in Rarotonga on Expedia.com. You can easily find your hotels in Rarotonga using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in Rarotonga
- Use the map to find hotels in the Rarotonga neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Rarotonga, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Rarotonga
- Enter your travel dates to view hotels in Rarotonga- while they last