Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront resort with an outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Tapere of Titikaveka resort is within a 15-minute walk of Tikioki Marine Sanctuary and Matutu Brewing Company. Muri Night Markets and Te Vara Nui Village are also within 3 mi (5 km).
At Little Polynesian Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All 14 individually furnished rooms feature WiFi and private yards. Guests can enjoy private spa tubs, and other standard amenities include furnished balconies, living rooms, and dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Little Polynesian Resort
Renovations & Closures
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Have fun in the sun at Little Polynesian Resort with summer activities like snorkeling, kayaking, and rowing/canoeing.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Little Polynesian Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2005
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 14
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 20 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 10 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Private spa tub
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Little Poly Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 100.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 45.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 100.00 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Little Polynesian
- Little Polynesian Rarotonga
- Little Polynesian Resort
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
NZD 250 Resort Credit Offer
Book a 5-night minimum package (air + hotel) stay in a Beachside Villa room category in a rate plan displaying the "Sale!" tag for travel April 3, 2017 - March 31, 2018 and receive NZD 250 resort credit per stay to use at the resort.
Resort credit details provided at check-in. Unused credits will not be refunded. Taxes and gratuities may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert