Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront resort with an outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Titikaveka resort is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Tikioki Marine Sanctuary and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Te Vara Nui Village. Puaikura Beach and Aro'a Beach are also within 6 mi (10 km).
At Little Polynesian Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All 14 individually furnished rooms feature WiFi and private yards. Guests can enjoy private spa tubs, and other standard amenities include furnished balconies, living rooms, and dining areas.
- Good location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
Little Polynesian Resort
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Have fun in the sun at Little Polynesian Resort with summer activities like snorkeling, kayaking, and rowing/canoeing.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Little Polynesian Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 14
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 20 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 10 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Private spa tub
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Sofa bed size
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Little Poly Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Snorkeling on site
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 100.00 per stay.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 45.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 100.00 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Little Polynesian
- Little Polynesian Rarotonga
- Little Polynesian Resort
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
NZD 250 Resort Credit Offer
Book a 5-night minimum package (air + hotel) stay in a Beachside Villa room category in a rate plan displaying the "Sale!" tag for travel April 3, 2017 - March 31, 2018 and receive NZD 250 resort credit per stay to use at the resort.
Resort credit details provided at check-in. Unused credits will not be refunded. Taxes and gratuities may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.