Visiting Ras Al Khaimah
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ras Al Khaimah, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and fun sporting events. Relaxing and culturally-rich, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and cafés.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Ras Al Khaimah
- The closest major airport is in Ras al Khaimah (RKT-Ras al Khaimah Intl.), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Khasab (KHS), 31.4 mi (50.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ras Al Khaimah
Top activities include golfing and biking, while Tower Links Golf Club, Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club, and Khatt Hot Springs are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are National Museum of Ras al Khaimah and Khuzam Family Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Ras Al Khaimah. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with a private pool.
- Al Wadi Ras Al Khaimah Beach - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private pool.
Dressing for Ras Al Khaimah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- About 0.12 inches of rain falls on Ras Al Khaimah each year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 108°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 55°F