Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2019
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Rattota has to offer. A top sight in the area is Royal Botanical Garden. There are 452 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rattota
Royal Botanical Garden is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Aluvihare Rock Temple and Nalanda Gedige in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Rattota, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 25 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Riverston Holiday Village is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the center of Rattota. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Matale District can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Airavata Luxury Boutique Resorts is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from central Rattota. This 4-star resort in Kandy features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Golden Crown Hotel is located 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the heart of Rattota. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kandy can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Rattota
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Rattota gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and February are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F