Visitors to Ravensdale are sure to enjoy the gardens, restaurants, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and sporting events. There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ravensdale
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Cooley Mountains. You'll also find Proleek Dolmen and Dundalk Stadium in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Carrickdale Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and convenient parking.
Dressing for Ravensdale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ravensdale is 29.88 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F