Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We were there for my brother's wife's funeral. We enjoyed being with family and a day trip to Mexico for a little shopping. Everything is close by, that was easy to get around for our truly great visit. Being there for my brother meant a lot to him and us. Our visit was wonderful to stay in an excellent ...
Raymondville is my home town. I recently went to Raymondville to attend my Mom's funeral and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. Most of my family that came in from out of town stayed there also. The hotel staff was so very nice and accommodating and always tried to help from the minute I walked in ...
Room was accesible and room was comfortable. Staff was helpfull and location suited us. We spent 2 days woth no issues
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Raymondville hotel! Choosing the perfect home away from home during your Brownsville vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Raymondville. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Raymondville hotels even allow you to bring several animals along for your R&R.
- Brownsville is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your animals can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet lovers say Raymondville has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Brownsville has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Raymondville is a top choice among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?