This was the worse Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in as far as facilities go..Day one the heater/air Conditioner did not work so after 3 hours of settling in we had to pack back up and switch to another room. This was such an inconvenience because there was 5 of us 2 adults 3 children. NOT FUN. The next day toilet over flowed . Then the next day fire alarm woke everyone up at 5:20 in the morning. Someone had thrown a cigarette in mulch, mulch was smoldering causing hotel to fill up with smoke.
Comment from Hotel Management
Mar 13, 2016 by Brian, Hotel Management
I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. There is really not much I can say about the fire alarm. We can only control the actions of our guests to a certain degree. If the fire alarm sounds, it is protocol for the safety and security of the guests to evacuate the hotel until the source and cause can be determined. Guests were allowed back into the hotel once it was safe to return to the rooms. I do apologize that you had to move rooms after settling in, but my staff did try to make the most efficient move by putting you in the room right next door. We also refunded one of the nights for your trouble.