HORRIBLE!!!! Do not stay here!!
Posted Oct 10, 2016
Stayed on the 3rd floor, the hallway reaked of Pot! Get into room, deplorable!! Rug melted all over, sticky stuff all over the headboard, had to use my only washcloth to clean it up, it was dried on so it was there a long time. Mattress had a hole in it, we both rolled into the center when we lay down on it. No Clock for time, fan cover missing from Hair Dryer, it sucked my shoulder length hair in and ripped it out. Sheets had blood stains on them, asked housekeeping to replace them, they never did, had to go to Boscovs and buy sheets and a blanket. Bath Rub covered in Burn marks, Bathroom sink backed up and would not drain. Toilet would not flush. Holes in the ceiling covered with painters tape. Paint pealing all over the room. The Chair they give you to sit on had holes all over it, burn marks all over it, had to cover it with a sheet. The Microwave door looked like it had been knifed and was falling off. Refrigerator all iced up and cover in food debris. TV Dresser broken, door missing completely. Curtains rod broken on the drape. Room was NOT Clean, bathrooms floor had hair from past guest all over floor, TPpieces on the floor. In General this Hotel was Horrible, and I do not recommend anyone stay here!!