Hotel promise services but don't have them at all.
Posted Feb 23, 2015
Both, on EXPEDIA and the own hotel information website they inform of having items, which in fact are not existing.
On the Expedia Website there is informed that room amenities are:
Coffee/tea maker, Kitchen, Stovetop, Cookware, dishware, and utensils
In accordance with the GM, those are only available in PRIVILEGE ROOMS, which are NOT BOOKABLE THROUGH EXPEDIA.
As Hotel Amenities are mentioned on EXPEDIA:
- Multilingual staff: DON'T EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO RESOLVE ANYTHING IN ENGLISH
- Restaurant: THE "COFFEE SHOP" ON LEVEL P2 ONLY OPENS FOR BREAKFAST. AFTER THAT ONLY ROOM SERVICE
- Shopping on site: THERE IS *NO* SHOPPING ON SITE.
On their own website (Accorhotels - Rooms section - Room Fittings on the hotel details page) it is said that Room fittings are:
- 110/120 V AC - THE ENTIRE HOTEL OPERATES IN 220V
- Data port in room - INEXISTING - "WHY YOU WANT DATAPORT IF WE HAVE WIFI?"
- Bathroom doors 32 inches wide - BATHROOM DOORS ARE 25,5 INCH - "WE DON'T CARE OF HANDICAPED"
- TV room service ordering - INEXISTING - "WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO USE THE TELEPHONE TO ORDER?"
- Printer - INEXISTING
- Fax machine - INEXISTING
- High speed transmission line - INEXISTING - "WHY YOU WANT ETHERNET IF WE HAVE WIFI?"
- Full kitchen - ONLY IN 8 ROOMS - PRIVILEGE ROOMS
- Coffee/tea making facilities - PRIVILEGE ROOMS HAVE NESPRESSO, OTHERS JUST A MUG AND MICROWAVE
This is just ridiculous!