Visiting Red Light District
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Red Light District has to offer. There are 173 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 34.4 mi (55.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 51.6 mi (83.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Light District
A favorite place to visit in the city is Glass Alley. In the area, you'll also find Protestant Church - Gent Centrum and Capitole Theatre.
As you make plans for a getaway to Red Light District, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 89 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- NH Gent Belfort is located in central Red Light District. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ghent can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Ibis budget Gent Centrum Dampoort is located in the heart of Red Light District. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ghent can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its room size.
- Novotel Gent Centrum is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ghent can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Red Light District
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Red Light District each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F