Disappointment in Red Lodge
Posted Sep 28, 2016
I have stayed at the family-run property once before, approximately 5-6 years ago, and found it a pleasant, clean and well-maintained facility at that time. Unfortunately, conditions have deteriorated considerably since then. The best example was that the sink stopper in our vanity sink would not close. Having some experience with adjusting this piece of plumbing in my own home, I looked underneath the vanity cabinet to see if I could adjust it. What I found was a leaking P-trap dripping onto the carpet under the sink, with black mold beginning to grow in the carpet.
I then lifted out the stopper (it was not attached to the lever inside the drain, and was shocked to find it completely coated with black mold. I doubt that it has ever been cleaned, or whether the management even knows it can and should be cleaned periodically, even to just pouting a measure of bleach or some other disinfectant down the drain occasionally. Not wanting to risk the chance of anything in that slime coming into the sink while my wife and I were using it for washing our faces or shaving, I simply let the water flow the whole time we were using it - a practice we never do at home, or in any other lodging.
Comment from Hotel Management
Oct 5, 2016 by matt, Hotel Management
Thank you for stay in our property,we will fix it that issue,will not happened again, Thanks.