Find Hotels in Redan, GA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Redan has to offer including the golf courses, shopping, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Stone Mountain, Zoo Atlanta, and Centennial Olympic Park.
- There are 707 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Redan
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Stone Mountain, Zoo Atlanta, and Centennial Olympic Park. In the area, you'll also find Stone Mountain Park and Jimmy Carter Library and Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Redan, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 109 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from central Redan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Atlanta can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis is 14.6 mi (23.6 km) from the center of Redan. This 4-star hotel in Atlanta features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and pool.
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown is located 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the heart of Redan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Atlanta can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include World of Coca Cola, 15.1 mi/24.3 km from the heart of the city, and Georgia Aquarium, which is 15.2 mi/24.5 km away.
Dressing for Redan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 52.99 inches of rain falls on Redan each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F