Redwood City Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Redwood City with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 4 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Redwood City hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Pullman San Francisco Bay is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's room service and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Oakwood At 201 Marshall. This hotel offers in-room kitchens and DVD players.
- Pets can join their owners at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Redwood City Redwood Shores. This hotel provides guests with a fitness center and in-room kitchens. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Redwood City
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Redwood City is 19.88 inches
Exploring Redwood City with Your Pet
Known for its theaters, Redwood City has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, live music, and opera. See the local sights and visit Fox Theatre and Woodside Central Shopping Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Marlin Park and Filoli. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bow Wow Meow, Pet Food Express, or The Cats' Inn.