Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I was a little put back when I saw a cigarette burn in the middle of the bed spread, but everything else was clean. There no amenities except for the TV and soap in bathroom and clean linen. No coffee in the lobby either. Vending was high priced -- two bucks for a water. If all you're looking for ...
Clean and only 7 miles from Airport. we left in the wee hours so airport drive was 10 mins no traffic, (with traffic could be 20 mins.) pool is small and cold, located in center of hotel outside,
The motel is located nearby freeway. it is easy to find and access into the freeway. There are starbuck coffee shop and other fast food shops around. The area appear to be safe to stay and walk around.
Motel 6 San Francisco Belmont looks good and even the rate is quite low, the service is just fine. Hotel staff are helpful. Our room is clean and comfortable to stay. Its near with Silicon Valley.
We had to find a place to stay for 3day 2 nights because our house was fumigated. We couldn't find any hotel welcomes our dog. This motel saved us. It is not fancy but good enough for the price with a pet.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Redwood City hotel! Choosing the right room during your San Francisco adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Redwood City. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Redwood City accommodations even let youbring several pets along for your R&R.
- San Francisco is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Redwood City has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, San Francisco has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Redwood City is a top choice among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to have fun. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?