Visiting Redwood Valley
Visitors can enjoy all that Redwood Valley has to offer including the spas, restaurants, and parks. There are 69 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Redwood Valley
A favorite place to visit in the city is Montgomery Woods State Reserve. You'll also find Ridgewood Ranch and Mendocino College in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Redwood Valley, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- The Beach House Inn is 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from central Redwood Valley. This 2.5-star hotel in Fort Bragg features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Seabird Lodge - a Signature Inn is located 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the heart of Redwood Valley. This 2-star motel in Fort Bragg features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Fort Bragg is 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from the center of Redwood Valley. This 2-star motel in Fort Bragg features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Redwood Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Redwood Valley is 39.57 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F